Monday, October 6

An Update in the key of C

Good evening everyone. You'll have to forgive the lak of posting because I am really tired. I was all empassioned this morning about a post I wanted to do, but I am really too tired to think at the moment. Maybe you'll get it tomorrow after I playtest for Microsoft.

Web design has been going good. I sat down yesterday and wrote down/ sketched out ideas for the sites I have to do, and it's something like 8-10 websites I have in the que. I really need to get on the ball. On a happynote though my skills in web design have been growing in leaps and bounds. I've learned a ton about such things as CSS. (No more tables for benny-boy!)

Also been spending some quality time with Lisa as of late as well. Which is probably why I am so tired. Not that I really mind when it comes right down to it, but still, this site suffers for it. Now I a, going to go read. Because I haven't done that in a long time.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***