Friday, February 27

Oh yeah!

I remember now why I quit Microsoft! It wasn't because I made mad cash on an hourly basis, no, it was because the job is so mind-numbingly dull! This was a good reminder of why I went looking for another job. Something that doesn't put me to sleep as I hear about MS's marketing plan with enough achronims thrown in to make you think they were speaking a different language. Oh, and phrases I forgot I hated so much:
"Let's take this offline" and
"Let's drill down"...
It's crazy, just by working at MS for a certain amount of time I can almost tell if someone works at MS. It's their whole "culture" and the way they use words that can make an expert point them out in a crowd.

Anyway, once at MS in 2 years isn't going to kill me, but it served as a mighty good reminder why I work at BN. Here's to finding a omputer job!

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***