Friday, March 12

Ummm, No...

I finally got a few of my ebay auctions up and running. Seconds after I posted the Josh Groban Standee I got an email from a person who was like:
"I like your list price [21.50] will you add a "buy it now" option so I can purchase it?"
I wrote them back an email and I said,
"Ummm, no. If you want to bid on it feel free to, but you'll have to wait in line for the auction to finish just like everyone else."

I just had to laugh. Like I would let that go for 21.50 when other people might want it. Anyway, I thought it was funny.

Ian and Katie are back!

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***