Friday, July 23

Waiting for security...

Small school, small security force. Add one guy who wants to change a projector filter to the list of things that need to be done. 30 minutes later...

The security guys are pretty nice here actually once they get to know you. It's just that "things" come up and it can take them forever to get here. (Not to mention the one guy who got lost one time trying to figure out where I was)

I got my new glasses yesterday. However no one will get a picture until tomorrow when I have had a haircut. Then you can see Ben with new "do" and new "specs".

Tomorrow I am running all over the place trying to put peices together for next week. (You know, I leave in a week!) I'll write more. However I must move on now! More projector's await my cleaning hand!

~B.

2 comments:

  1. Have yet to see any pictures....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:38 AM

    Ummm, that's because it wasn't tomorrow yet when you wrote that. I wrote that on Friday. It's not saturday.

    ~B.

    ReplyDelete

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***