Monday, August 30

Ouch...

Saturday... an interesting day. Lisa and I went to Deer Trail Colorado to see where my grandmother was born. Not a whole lot there, but interesting none-the-less. I did take soemthing back with me from there however: 2 bug bites that I am having troubles keeping the swelling down on and a headache that hasn't gone away since Saturday afternoon. (This should tell you how obnoxious the headache was: I swallowed some Asprin) Anyway, it's still with me.

The other day I wrote a big long post about what I had done on Thursday and what-not, and then blogger lost it. So no more update.

In other news I shaved off my gotee as well. (Ryan's not the only one who can do something different!)

~B.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:37 PM

    Odd, that post I mentioned as lost, is now viewable below this post. Like it had never disapeared.

    ~B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had the same thing happen to me w/ blogger before. I type a long post, and then get an error page when I go to publish it, but somehow it appears later on. I agree, it's very odd.

    Interesting about the loss of gotee. Any particular reason for losing it? And do we get a picture, or do we have to wait until you get back to see your hair-less face again? : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, blogger just lost this post (well, not this one, but the one I was trying to write before it lost it so I had to write this one). Blogger can be frustratingly weird sometimes.

    So what prompted the loss of gotee? And do we get a picture?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've taken to writing all my posts in Word, so that if Blogger suddenly says there's an error, I haven't lost everything for good. Whatever works.

    Yes, we definitely want to see this Ben-sans-goatee.

    ReplyDelete

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***