Tuesday, December 7

Studying...

Yesterday I developed this NASTY headache and went to bed, and got up early this morning to study. However at 6 in the morning it is way too quiet and listening to every second pass by on the clock is just NOT an option. Sooo, I invited some friends over. Namely The Ventures and The Shadows. Nothing like a little electric guitar "surf rock" (without words) to help study.

Now, back to Latin! (Which reminds me, I think it would be really cool to see a rock band who only sang in Latin.)

P.S.
"Surf Rock" is underrated. Those guys generally have a lot more skill than rock band guys do (not all, just most). (And now you all know my little secret about how I really enjoy "Surf Rock". Of course I can only listen to them when I'm not at the beach cutting up a few waves. (Which means I can listen to them all the time.) However I surf in a different fashion. =) )

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***