Thursday, December 29

How the Tween was won...

Last night Lisa and I had what we like to call our 'Tween party. It was Between Christmas and New Years so we didn't have to battle other New Years partys or Christmas parties.I'm not really sure how many people we invited, but over 31 people came. At one point the party maxed out at 28 people in our condo at one time. Seems like everyone had a good time and enjoyed the food and the company.

Maybe Lisa and I will make this a tradition... it seemed to have a good turnout.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***