Monday, December 19

I quit?!

The subject line should be read as kind of a confused question. As of Thursday I will no longer be employed with CIS at SPU. This is because I am going to finish up my degree this year and graduate, so I thought I would take the time and focus on school instead of on work. (Being as when I worked I tended to focus on work.)

Lisa thinks this is a wise move and I think it's one that God is calling me to do as well. I think it's kind of sad to be leaving such a great job, but I think focusing on my school work is also important. (Not to mention being more available for Lisa as well.)

So that's all the news that's fit to print. Merry Christmas everyone!

~B.

1 comment:

  1. What ever will you do w/ all your free time? : )

    ReplyDelete

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***