Thursday, December 22

Mini-retirement

Well, that's the end of an era. My last day at CIS at SPU. It was a really great job and I would do it again. I guess I always thought ahead to the future, like, "What am I going to do when I retire and don't have a job anymore?" Well, here I am faced with that. What do I want to do that I was planning on putting off until I was 60+? (Finishing school, for one... (As in: I will be completing my education... Not that I want to attend finishing school.))

I guess we'll see. Maybe I'll be too busy with school to notice I don't have a job. (Riiiight.) Either way it'll be an educational time. I am sure you'll probably get more posts here. With that said, stay tuned, and I wish you all a Merry Christmas!

~B.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:33 AM

    Well, even if you don't work on campus, feel free to come by and say "hi" anytime.

    Merry Christmas, Friend!

    ReplyDelete

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***