Saturday, March 11

Post 929: School books, 17 pages, and a delayed interview

My Modern East Asia class's final changed to a take home. (As I might have mentioned) and so when I got home on Friday from class I pounded out some 6 pages or so for the final. Then today I wrapped up my term paper at about 11 pages. 17 pages written in 2 days. Not overly impressive but a record for this quarter.

Also, the interview I had on Friday had to rescheduled due to something coming up for the interviewer. I'll be trying again on Wednesday.

Books for next quarter looked like they would cost about $250 for next quarter. However I decided to check amazon.com's used book market, and thus got all the books (with shipping) for $96... (which was $38 in shipping... but still cheaper than buying from the bookstore.) I am hoping that the books I sell back to the bookstore will pay for the books for next quarter.

Now onto studying Art History!

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***