Monday, September 4

Cricky, it's time to say goodbye!

I'm sure of you have heard the news but Steve Irwin, Crocodile hunter, died yesterday in what has been dubbed a "freak" accident. (The last reported death of it was in 1945) Killed by a stingray barb through his chest while filming in the great barrier reef. I know I'll miss his spunky funny attitude, and it's also sad because I know he has two young kids that will acutely miss their father.

Life and death happens to all of us, and I guess with Irwin it was more enevitable than for others, still I think a lot of people enjoyed watching him try. I think everyone thought he would have died by a croc. I would have linked to his website, but it's down right now.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***