Tuesday, September 19

Quote de jeur

"Just write code for your technical oriented gray matter, wrap in a script, and include on an updated BartPE. We'll burn and hand it out as needed."

I'm going back this Friday and Saturday to help incoming freshmen and returning SPU students at the SPU CIS "Get Connected". I've been part of this for the past 2 years and this will mark the third year of activities. It's always a great time of trouble shooting and learning a great deal about how screwed up some people can make a computer. (And how screwed up "new" computers from Dell, HP, Gateway, and Toshiba really are!) The above quote comes from Clay Caldwell who was my old manager (to be new manager for about 10 hours this week) as I was talking to him before he went into do some training for the new CIS'ers who haven't had the joy of a "Get Connected" session yet. (It's war people, WAR!!) I wonder what my ranking would be if "Get Connected" were a battle?? Sergeant? Captain? Major? I'll have to follow this up and see what "the boss" says.

~B.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:12 PM

    My vote would be Major!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:14 PM

    I'll pass that onto Clay when I talk to him about it. Thanks for the reccomendation.

    ~B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:07 PM

    Word is I'm special ops Colonel, whose very exsistance is in question at all.

    ~B.

    ReplyDelete

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***