Tuesday, October 24

Now back to our regular schedule...

So mobile blogging was to be the wave of the future huh? Well, only if you happen to remember to do it. I've been pretty busy as of late, here's a brief run-down:

- Saturday afternoon I bought a new truck. The white 2003 Toyota Tacoma is now my primary vehicle. That said if anyone needs help moving, hauling, picking up, putting down, etc etc please don't hesitate to contact me.

- Saturday Evening we celebrated Lisa's mom's 50th Birthday at the Melting Pot.

- Sunday afternoon was the celebrating of my Dad's 47th birthday. Lisa was having a tea party for some lady's so while I was supposed to be play testing (they didn't want me so they kicked me out... but I still got my gratuity. =) ) I went over and hung out with my folks. Then Lisa showed up and we had a "classic" Morrell dinner. Roast beef, yorkshire pudding, mashed potatoes, gravy and peas. (A salad was also added to this meal as well) Once again, A+ on the cooking front.

- Sunday evening I went to work. 8:30pm to 6:00am, got home at 6:30am, went to bed, got called at 10:00, put hat on and went back to work until 3:00pm. Sunday/Monday was a long day and I felt like I had been hit by a truck (not my own) when I was finished. However I personally feel like I "own" the network much more now and have a much better idea of what is going on, and how to fix it all. I am taking today (Tuesday) off because of all the extra time I put in on Sunday/Monday.

Lisa seems to be sick this morning, so while I am out here on the computer she is in the bedroom sleeping. (We went to bed at 8pm last night, I got a good 12 hours of sleep in.)

Otherwise I will be selling my old 98 Honda Civic, so if you happen to know anyone looking to buy a great car, I happen to have one.

Now, on with the "relaxing"...

~B.

2 comments:

  1. heh, I just bought a new car as well.

    Go Toyota!

    (no mobile pic of the new truck?!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:12 AM

    i want a car. heck, i'll even learn how to drive stick *shudder*

    pretty please?! *big grin*

    ReplyDelete

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***