Wednesday, November 15

All things new!

Dave Kellet made a recent post on his site/comic about a new comic called Little Dee. It's a fun little comic that has a kind of "cute" drawing style. Link has been added to the side bar just above Sheldon.

Now to turn a little geek on you all. Nvidia DX10 video cards. Yikes, more than 2 times as powerful as the video card I JUST purchased. Partof me is wondering what my card would fetch on eBay that I might upgrade... but then again no one will be making games that make use of that (seriously) for a while so maybe I'll just wait for the cards to come down in price from $600 bucks (the cost of two new computers for Taproot) to something I can actually afford. (Say 250) Or until a game comes out that I want to play that requires DX10. (Mass Effect?)

In other news the novel writing continues, just not at the same pace.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***