Tuesday, November 7

How to draw a muffin?!

Occationally I check my website statistics to see how is hitting the site and how often. It also lists terms that people used to find your site. One such term was "How to draw a muffin". *pause* Ummm, ok. I mean I want to be helpful to my readers and I am all about drawing in new readers, so here is how you draw a muffin:

First you'll want to start with the base:
|__|
like so.

Then you'll want to add the muffin:
/--\
|__|

There you have it. Be creative, it's your muffin, let it be original and different from other muffins. Feel free to show me your muffins in the comments field!

This has been "How to Draw a Muffin" with Ben, join us next week when we see what other crazy things people search to find this site.

~B.

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:05 AM

    #
    /--\
    |__|
    This Muffin has a pound sign on it!

    /--\
    3_|
    Someone took a bite out of my muffin!

    @
    /--\Analogcafe.net
    |__|
    This is an email muffin. It's muffin@analogcafe.net. (Now lets see how much spam that account gets!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do we know it's a muffin and not a cupcake?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:32 AM

    Already been there Tim. :P
    Also if you post in this comment field you are supposed to leave a muffin design. You owe us one. (And if you post again you'll need to post 2)

    ***
    /-\
    |_|
    Muffin with sparklers in it.

    ~B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cupcake muffin
    ___
    |_|


    Starbucks 3 serving size muffin

    /------\
    |____|


    happy?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Google Analytics is fun.


    (P.S. No muffin here. I prefer ?.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very interesting muffins Ben.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i say


    /$$\
    |_|
    money muffin

    ReplyDelete

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***