Thursday, February 22

Funny email: reprinted here for your reading pleasure

Me:
"Yes, I would like to test this church comp ticket email and have 40 comp tickets sent to me via carrier pigeon."

Pam:
"Mr. Morrell,
I’d like to thank you for your request of 40 complimentary tickets delivered via carrier pigeon. We’re always open to new ideas for delivery options, and I will submit your requested form of delivery for future consideration. At this time however our communications department seems to be hurtling towards the future as opposed to considering delivery options from the past. Please let me know if any other method of delivery will work for you. I can suggest picking the tickets up at the theatre the night of your attendance.

We’ll look forward to seeing you and your group at the theatre.

Regards, Pam "

Oh those funny theatre people...

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***