Thursday, March 8

Medieval Fridays

This T-shirt brought to my attention by Dave Kellet lead to an interesting exchange this morning when I showed it to a friend of mine, who also works in IT. (links added for clarity of the conversation for those that might be reading and not get it)

Him: I keep promising to wear my armet in on Halloween someday
would make answering the phone great.
Me: *reverberating voice* Hello... No I can't hear you speak up. I'm wearing a helm... no... Yes I know I sound funny...
Him: we'll just head-butt the walk-ins :-)
Me: Nothing says "service" like a 56" claymore.
Him: i was thinking a nice loaded scorpion just inside the front door
Me: Service with a point...

Just a smattering of what Medieval Friday would look like at the IT department.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***