Friday, April 20

I got schooled...

I woke up this morning to see a comment posted on my last post about SQL. It was from some guy named Randal L. Schwartz. I thought nothing of it and continued on with my life. This morning I get an email from a good friend asking me if I know this guy who posted a comment. (effectively schooling me in the proper terms that I was slinging around incorrectly about SQL)

Turns out I was schooled by the 2nd foremost expert in Perl. Now I am REALLY REALLY glad I didn't say anything about Perl. (Which I have been meaning to learn someday... (Adam laughs into his hand (RE: SnakeOil)))

Just thought I would pass that on, in case any of you were as ignorant as me when it comes to Perl experts. (And to think I stocked his books at BN for so many years and didn't recognize his name.)

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***