Monday, May 28

Home again... jiggy jig jig

While I was laying in Overlake this morning I was envisioning another day at the hospital, sleeping, trying to eat and waiting for someone to come in and "take my vitals". (That's obnoxious at 1am) So around 11 something I was thinking about my day stretching before me (Lisa was at the hospital already working) when my doctor came in and said, "How would you like to go home?"

I, of course, excitedly agreed and the wheels were put in motion to get me home. I am at home now resting within the confines of our own condo.

Food eating is still a little tricky with my acid reflux burns, but my apetite has come back and as soon as these burns heal up I'll be eating everything I can get my hands on!

Thank you all so very much for your prayers. It looks like I get a week at home before I go back to the Hospital for surgery (port-cath) and chemo. Please pray for Lisa and I during that time that we can get some good time togther and that my throat will heal and I can gain some of those 18 pounds I lost back.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***