Saturday, July 21

Monday it is then...

Stat blood work on Monday morning and then a call from the nurse and I'll be on to round 4. My platelets at this point are up to 61, so this weekend I should be up to where I need to be. It's been nice to have a week off to do some things I wouldn't normally be able to do, but it'll also be "nice" to get back to the cancer killing action.

I'll keep you all posted. Today Lisa and I are planning on hitting up the Taproot play, and the Saturday Night service at Church.

Thanks for the support!

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***