Sunday, July 22

Normal Things - Saturday Edition

Yesterday was almost a "normal" day. And I don't mean "cancer normal" but "non-cancer normal". (whatever it is that "normal" means) Lisa and I slept in a bit and then did a few things around the house. Following that we hit up the current Taproot play, "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat" (which Lisa and I both recommend) shared some Teriyaki from the place I used to at at all the time, and then we came home for a bit. Lisa joined Facebook for any of you that have an interest in that type of thing. Then we went to Saturday night service at church. Only it took us a lot less time to get there than I thought it would so we were 30 minutes early. This was ok thought as it allowed me to catch up a bit on life with people who were also there early. Following the service they had a bit of a pot-luck so Lisa and I were able to enjoy the company of a few friends over some great food.

Not sure really what today holds. We've got a family get-together this afternoon and then I'll be hanging out a bit with my brother. A friend who just got a job with Google, and who starts tomorrow I think, moved pretty close to us so we might hang out a bit tonight as well. Then tomorrow it's blood work in the early AM and then we wait to hear if I get to go back to Virginia Mason tomorrow or if I wait until Tuesday.

I added a new blog link on the side-bar: Alive in Africa is the blog of a former youth pastor of mine who is on his way to living and ministering in Africa. I'll be following his experience and I thought I would offer you all a chance as well.

Thanks again for all the support. Lisa will most likely be filling you in the rest of this week as I will be at the hospital and "computer free" all this next week.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***