Monday, August 6

Road Trip!!

My in-laws are going for a drive tomorrow with Lisa's Grandparent's, and I think Lisa's sister might be coming as well, and they invited me to come along as well. I was feeling well enough this past weekend and today that I don't think driving around to various locations around the sound will tire me out too much so I thought it would be a lot of fun to go.

This evening and tonight Mare Sullivan (Katie Ferguson's mother) came over for a bit and brought a little "taste of Italy". Some olives, prosciutto, mozzarella balls, and some Italian style bread as well. Lisa and I were already planning on having Caesar salads for dinner so it rounded out the Italian experience. Mare has been reading aloud to Lisa and I from a book called Portofino, which claims to be a novel but people have said it has an element of the truth in it. It's been a funny read thus far.

I still haven't heard from my doctor at all about the next chemo treatment or blood draw. Please pray that I continue to heal as time passes, and that the next chemo can be timely. Thank you all for your wonderful support.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***