Friday, August 3

The Tell Tale Heart?

I got the infusion yesterday, everything seemed to be going well and I was done in a decent amount of time. When we left at 10:30pm however it felt like I had been swimming too much and too long. Thinking it was because I was bed-bound for a couple hours I proceeded on home. 2 hours later my chest was STILL feeling like I had done some sort of deca-thon or mara-thon, so I called the consoluting nurse hot line and she said to go to the ER. Thus we spent 3 hours last night in the ER while they looked me over. The final consensus was that they would give me pain killers and in the morning if I still felt this way that I needed to contact my oncologist to see if he had ideas. So 30 minutes ago I put in a call my my oncologist and popped a pain pill.

Prayer would be appreciated. Not sure what this is, hopefully they can figure it out as well.

Thanks.

~B.

4 comments:

  1. Need some prayers today: you got 'em! Thanks for using the blog - often and quickly - to keep us informed on how to be praying for you and Lisa. Scott

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:41 AM

    hey ben,

    you will be a pro like me soon, i have taken a few trips to the ER and ask long as they have a small tv and oxygen in the walls, i am fine, but waiting in that tiny room ain't no fun.

    keep you in my prayers, thank you for all the updates and info.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:26 PM

    May God's peace that passes understanding be with you.

    ReplyDelete

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***