Monday, October 15

Scan - 1 day only

Here I am less than an hour out from going to the hospital for another scan. I really wish there was an easier way to do a CT scan of the abdomen. I also wish it didn't involve not eating. I had dinner last night but wasn't supposed to have breakfast this morning. Man am I hungry. You know what is also kind of funny? They told me not to have anything carbonated 24 hours in advance, however the stuff they give me to drink is typically mixed in Root Beer... which is carbonated.

I won't get the results of the scan until Wednesday when I go see the doctor. I'm just a little intimidated by some of the stuff I have to do this afternoon to get this scan done. Thank you all for your prayers and support. I look forward to letting you all know how in went in a couple of hours. (And probably AFTER I eat something.)

~B.

1 comment:

  1. I was extremely touched today by a co-worker who said he would pray and fast for you today. Wow.

    ReplyDelete

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***