Wednesday, February 13

(almost) back in the game

I got up this morning and Lisa and I did our morning "get ready for work" rituals. I was pretty much ready to go, except when I put on my coat and realized that after all that I wasn't sure if I had the energy to actually DRIVE Lisa to work and then drive to my work and then work for even part of the day. So, despite being ready to go, I flopped into bed and then slept for the next 2 hours. It seems then it was a good thing I staid home and got some extra sleep. Recovery is slow, but I do feel myself getting stronger. The upside is I don't FEEL sick anymore. It's just the weakness that comes after (cancer treatments) being really sick.

Thank you all for your continued support and prayers, I look forward to being able to tell you all I did something semi-productive with my day! (Ok, I can work from home on Taproot projects, and I do, but people tend not to bother me so much when I am sick. Ah well.)

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***