Monday, September 29

Geeee

I feel like I'm on the edge of a knife. Interview with OC in about 10 minutes. It's supposed to last about an hour and a half.

I would say, "Wish me Luck" but luck has NOTHING to do with it. Instead I will say I would appreciate prayers. I could very easily go either way on this, so really I have interest in this but it's now in OC's court as to weather they think I am "fit" to be the Director of IT there. And of course God has all of this under his control.

I'll post more as I know it. Thanks everyone!

~B.

1 comment:

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***