Saturday, December 27

Frontier Airlines...

From "go" this evening Lisa spent 2 hours and 45 minutes on the phone with Frontier Airlines attempting to get our little tour over Seattle and back to Denver, re-scheduled for later. Well, she finally got it. Looks like we'll be going to Seattle on the 9th of January and leaving on the 18th. I would have lost it tonight if I had been the one on the phone... I am very thankful Lisa did it.

Barring another great white-out in the Great Pacific NW, we should be up there soon to see you all! (And to celebrate my 27th Birthday!) Details, I am sure, will be fourth-coming.

~B.

1 comment:

  1. I am working on trying to figure out what I'm doing on your birthday. I would love for Beth, Adam and Sheli, you guys and us to be able to have an evening together. I know that can't happen on a week night. I'll let you know when I find out more info on my schedule.

    ReplyDelete

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***