Monday, January 26

Gong Hei Fat Choi

Happy new year! It is of course Chinese New Year (Year of the Bull/Ox), which means we're going to party like its been 98 (or is it 88?) years since the Republic "dynasty" was formed. Woooo! (Does that mean we all have to party equally hard?)

Lisa and I are attempting to go to a Chinese New Years Celebration tonight hosted by one of my co-workers, but it's been snowing (and sticking) for the past couple of hours and we'll have to see how it goes.

Condo update: We ended up rejecting the counter-offer because they wanted too much money. Side things gained from not accepting: No super strict HOA, and there are lots of Townhomes in the area that don't cost 220,000. (Which probably seems like a dream come true to some of you Seattle-ites, but around here housing can be gotten for 170k fairly easily.)

We've been eying a few more places since then. We'll see how it goes. We'll need to take the parrot through them to see what he thinks. (Kidding)

Lisa continues her job search, we appreciate your prayers for her. I'll also be looking for a new doctor here soon, so I would appreciate prayers for that process as well as the scan I have coming up that my insides would continue to be free from things that really shouldn't be in there.

Thanks!

~B.

2 comments:

  1. I think the Beakling should have his say...after all, he's got to live there too! ('Cept I don't exactly remember bringing Chloe over to the Allen's house and saying, "Tell us what you think, Boo-Boo. If you don't like it, I'll just continue my 20 mile one way commute.")

    ReplyDelete
  2. So i assume you have to find a doctor before you can get your scan done??

    ReplyDelete

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***