Friday, January 23

Offers

Tonight we met up with our real estate agent, signed a bunch of papers and made an offer on a condo. They have until 3pm tomorrow to make a counter offer, accept it (wooo!!) or reject it. We'll see what happens.

Also, Lisa continues to look for work. Keep her in your prayers. (She baby-sat last night and made a little money... but that's not really why she was doing it.)

I also tweaked my wrist moving luggage around on our trip to/from Seattle and I put a wrist brace on it today to keep it in place. I am hoping that some weekend rest will help it do better. Otherwise I should probably go to using my tablet instead of the mouse. (Could use prayers for that.)

It started snowing a bit today. Kind'a strange as it was 68 degrees on Wednesday. Funny place we live in here, but I enjoy it!

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***