Sunday, January 4

Still struck down

The last migraine (praise God) faded into a normal headache, but as usual when I'm the guest blogger Ben is down again. After we got back from church (I drove due to Ben's vision problems) Ben sat down to eat lunch and almost immediately his arm went numb. Fortunately we're going to the eye doctor tomorrow morning and though I don't think they were planning on giving Ben a new prescription this visit we're hoping to convince them act immediately due to of the direness of his situation!

I'm still sick and we've been stuck in the apartment for almost seven days. We feel very missionary-ish with the physical ailments we're encountering in a new environment and are praying that God will continue to affirm us here. We remind ourselves that there is always change and pray that it will be for the betterment of our health.

--Lisa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***