Monday, May 18

Today I became a Director

It's only been a couple of weeks in my current job position (Director of Information Services and Communications) and it's been a few months in the position before that (Director of Information Services) but today was really the first time that I felt like I was a director. Four meetings today, an hour and a half to answer all the email from this weekend, and dealing with making a team a team.

I'm excited for what else I might learn from my new job.

This weekend we hosted a house warming party for ourselves and had somewhere in the neighborhood of 30-40 people come on by. It's been a while since we hosted a party/ open house but it was good to get back in the groove of things. We discovered our house does host people well, between the living room and the kitchen we can get a decent amount of people in there. (Thanks, BTW, for everyone who came by!)

One of my goals this weekend is to make a "virtual" open house where you can click through the house and see it for yourself. (Those of you in other states will probably like this feature more than those of you within easy driving distance.)

Thanks for the continued prayers for the technology here at OC as well as me in my job.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***