Thursday, June 4

What is Web 2.0, where did 1.0 go, and is there a 3.0?

I gave a talk today at Lisa's company ("Lunch and Learn") about what Web 2.0 is and how to use the technology behind it.

While I could refine this more I thought I would be "transparent" and share with you all what I created.



If you can't see the embedded slide show you can see the presentation here.

I don't know how my audience took it but I personally felt like it was the best public speaking I have ever done. I didn't get nervous before hand and I felt like I knew my content forwards and backwards. I think I might of even had fun!

~B.

4 comments:

  1. That looks like a helpful presentation, with good advice about using 2.0.

    And yet... I miss the days of Geocities and finding what I wanted quickly on AltaVista...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the last bullet on slide 28

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what your answer is going to be, but it's always polite to ask anyway, right? :) Can I steal most of this for a presentation of my own? Awesome, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a positive time w/ public speaking. It's a great skill to have!!

    ReplyDelete

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***