Saturday, August 29

Moving is hard

I guess I should have thought twice before saying yes to helping a co-worker move who had commented, at least twice, upon seeing my garage, "Wow, I can't believe how little stuff you guys have!" But Lisa and I went to help anyway, and were reminded that we will not be moving anytime again soon if we can help it.

We're both pretty tired.

Hey, my folks are coming to visit us soon!

Oh, and part of my cleaning up this weekend involved some digital cleanup as well, and I stumbled upon some old pictures. Posted to Facebook for all to see. (Carefully titled, "Sure to embarrass someone")

Good news on the work front! We got a new Virus scanner (that is crazy cool), and our RAID issues went away. On to migrating to Exchange! (Just in time for the next version to come out)

~B.

1 comment:

  1. We are looking forward to coming!!

    Sorry we won't be able to have dinner w/ your friends, but understand it would be hard for them right now.

    ReplyDelete

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***