Tuesday, September 8

Waiting, Day 5

I woke up this morning already worried about tomorrow. Being as I hadn't actually been awake yet and I woke up worried I assumed it was the dreams I can't remember that fueled this mornings panic session.

Then I headed over to BibleGateway.com and their verse of the day was from Psalm 143 and I was curious about the context so I pulled up the whole chapter and read it. I think Psalm 143 is the verse for me in this waiting period. I would pull out certain verses to highlight, but as I look at it I just want to paste the whole thing here. So hit up the link for me, read Psalm 143, and if you could say a prayer for my health, my state of mind, and tomorrow I would appreciate it.

~B.

3 comments:

  1. Amen. That is such a good Psalm. Praying fervently for you, Lisa, the appointment, and wisdom of the doctors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie Howell11:26 AM

    Each week I choose one psalm to read throughout that whole week. Last week my psalm was 143. After getting your news I thought of sending that psalm to you, but thought that might seem presumptuous, but I did pray for you through that psalm. Isn't God awesome?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ben,
    Ralph wrote us your OC collegues and I will gladly be praying as you asked. The Psalms have been for me a great help to express my heart and hear the Lord's heart. I'll keep u with devlopments on your blogsite and be praying. The verse in the Psalm that stood out is "for your names' sake O Lord preserve my life" and the cross ref. Ps. 119:25.
    Jeff nelson

    ReplyDelete

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***