Wednesday, October 7

Work!

I was back at work today. A few of my co-workers commented that they were surprised to see me there. I guess in some ways I was a little surprised to be there myself, but I've got stuff that needs doing! Exchange and Sharepoint aren't going to install themselves!

But YIKES, I am tired. The time in Houston was both good and hard. So an early bedtime for me tonight! (As sleeping in in the morning is fairly hard to do when one is a morning person.)

Doctor's appointment on Friday. I am sure treatment details will come out of that meeting.

Thank you all for the continued support. It's hard going, and stressful, but God is with us!

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***