Sunday, January 10

Happy birthday to me

The infusion center this morning had some cake, ice cream, vommit bags and a shot for me. Not how I ever imagined spending the start to my 28th year, but the support has been exvellent. Thanks team, I love you all and wish I could see you all much more often.

Lisa and I are throwing an open house (2 to 4) for folks to come by and say hello and eat munchies.

We look forward to seeing you all. (Please don't swing by if you ate ill. That would hamper my healing.

Thanks again team. You all mean so much to me. (Btw: I made it to 28!!

-B.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:21 PM

    Happy Birthday, Ben! We're praying for you - you're an inspiration. It was yesterday I was at the hospital waiting for you to be born. Have fun at your Open House. Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Ben! You're constantly in my prayers and I hope that you had a wonderful day on this special day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, brother!!!

    Just wanted you to know that I'm praying for you. Hang in there, bro!

    ReplyDelete

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***