Sunday, May 16

Volunteers this week

Some volunteer numbers for you all: Five meal volunteers, Four people helped Lisa clean the house on Saturday, One ride to a dr's appointment and back, Ten people came to a party we threw, Two people took us/me out for a meal, and countless people have prayed for us this week. I would say those are some pretty solid numbers. Go team!

Planned out our trip to Houston and back. That was a lot of fun this past week. We also saw Iron Man 2, Better off Dead, and This is Spinal Tap this weekend for the first time. In order: Fun movie, strange, and meh. (I would pick almost any Christopher Guest mockumentary over Spinal Tap honestly.)

This week holds more chemo and my mom coming to visit for a week. I wish we could be a little more entertaining, but she'll be appreciated, and I am sure she won't mind that I can't entertain to great extent.

Thanks for your continued support and prayers!

~B.

3 comments:

  1. Nope, no entertainment necessary at all. I just want to be with you guys.

    Love,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two Dollars! I want my TWO DOLLARS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:45 PM

    Heh, that was pretty classic. Though I am still wondering how a Teen could afford a '67 Chevy Camero. Grnated they are probably a little more now, but the cheapest, most beat-up one I could find was 15k. The most expensive was 165k. 60k seemed like it could get you one in decent shape.

    ReplyDelete

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***