Friday, September 17

Chemo, Cruises and Coughing

I spent the day in bed yesterday. I figured that whatever I had was just kind of lingering so a day in bed would probably serve me well. Today has become day two in bed. I figure I probably picked up something from the cruise, or maybe it was something the week previous to the cruise that decided to raise it's ugly head following Mexico. Anyway, I am feeling better but not back to where I was before. (Back to my whisper though) I have about a half octave range right now! Woooo(crack)hoooo.

Wednesday was a pretty decent day. Chemo was supposed to start at 7:30 but it was a lot closer to 9 before they started, but even then Lisa and I were home around 2:30. (And that was after waiting for a doctor to talk about my voice)

I know some of you have had some questions about what our next steps are going to be, and I would like to detail our plans in another blog post in the near future. Stay tuned and thanks for the prayers.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***