Monday, November 15

Cough, cough

I've been doing a lot of coughing as of late... I think I might even have pulled something on my left side. It kind of feels like running into a doorknob every time I cough. I am trying not to spend too much time coughing.

Today was a lot like a Seattle day. Overcast and grey most of the day. Felt kind'a like home. Lisa and I staid inside today, working mainly. I think Sunday wore us out a bit.

Wednesday is going to be a bit different. We don't have to be in the hospital until 4pm for a blood draw. It'll be an interesting week for chemo. Maybe I'll write something more interesting later.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***