Friday, March 9

Answers

I'm not sure how to write this blog post. I want to say that it seems like God has been answering more prayers as of late, but I know that's not true. What I need to say is that people are sharing about how God is answering their prayers around me more in the past few months than they have been. I don't know if that is because my head is coming up a bit out of the sand of my own HUGE prayer request, or if people have been praying, God has been working, and people have been sharing more.

Suffice to say, I like to hear about how God is working in other people's lives. Quick posts on FB, or blog entries, tweets, texts, phone calls, etc etc. God is working, and the only way people are going to see that is if we communicate to each other what God is doing in our lives. Don't be shy, that's why God does things in our lives, so we can tell others about what he's done for us.

Find a venue, share.

~B.
[ Prayer request? | Help Us? ]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***