Saturday, March 3

Yesterday's Setbacks

Yesterday I was pretty down because of the 6ish hours I spent awake and feeling pretty horrible, and then sleeping through most of the day on top of that. I went to bed pretty depressed and sad.

And then I woke up this morning, and while I didn't feel great, I was alive, I made myself some breakfast and thought about the things I wanted to do in the future, and the fact that I might get to do some of them and that truly, despite the setbacks of yesterday and five years of cancer, that I am blessed. Blessed with friends and family like you who take a step out and help me raise funds to help support my health care and the company I work for. I have friends and family that also care about what is going on in my life and follow along with the thing I write. To the tune of over 70,000 times in the past three years!

New friends, and old friends alike, I couldn't survive things like this without you. Please remember that dear readers, your friendship means a LOT more to people than making sure your house and/or yard looks nice! I will cherish the times people have come to give me hope, I'll almost never (with a few exceptions) remember what their yards looked like.

Thanks everyone, and thanks to God for giving me what I needed.


~B.
[ Prayer request? | Help Us? ]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***