Wednesday, May 23

Pneumonia

It's official... my little "break" has been hampered by a diagnosis of pneumonia. I've been trying rather hard to get the medication down so I can avoid the hospital. The energy I had over the weekend seems to be something I have burned away. It took me Monday and Tuesday to feel like I had the energy to engage in my day. I guess I need to pace myself a little better still.

I'll keep this in mind as there is another weekend coming up.

Thanks for the prayers and support!

~B.
[ Prayer request? | Help Us? ]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***