Wednesday, May 30

Slowly, slowly...

I think it was with a fair amount of wisdom that my medical staff gave me these three weeks off. As I have been sucking down the antibiotics to kill the germs in my lungs my recovery from the chemo I last had (running up on eight weeks ago now) has been a bit slower. My facial hair has been a kind of meter to me on my recovery and I am still fairly hairless on places on my face that are normally fuzzy by now.

My ankle has returned to giving me problems as well. I have an appointment with a physical therapist tomorrow morning. I also have a scheduled crown for my post-root canal tooth in a few weeks as well.

I have a PET scan next week, and I'm seeing the doctor on Wednesday next week and we'll see if I get another two months off, or if it's back to some kind of chemo. (I am praying for two months off so we can make our trip to Colorado!)

Not a whole lot going this week. Quiet, kind of a recovery time. I appreciate prayers for recovery, healing, and wisdom for the doctors.

Thanks for everything!

~B.
[ Prayer request? | Help Us? ]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***