Sunday, June 10

Proclaimed

Hello Everyone,
This morning I took about thirty five to forty minutes to talk to our class at church about my who "cancer story". I am waiting for the audio, but once I get it I'll post it here and you can give it a listen to.

I just wanted to say before it went up that I think it went pretty well, God was glorified by the actions the past five years, and hopefully God spoke to some people despite what I might have done.

Thanks for the support. I have a cold at the moment so I'll be doing the "recovery" thing the next few days.

Oh, also I participated in a 48 hour film festival as a writer this past weekend, so when that "goes live" to the internet I'll make sure and post that here for you to see as well.

NOW begins my break! Thank you all so very much!

~B.
[ Prayer request? | Help Us? ]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***