Sunday, July 1

Aaaand, go!

The Morrell clan is really going to be tackling some changes this next year! (Not yet sure what it'll be for Lisa and I, but the rest of my family is going to undergo a lot.)

Today my Dad got a new job. It's in Colorado so they'll be moving. My brother called me this morning and told me HE had been offered a new job as well, which is a crazy cool. And then my sister has been acepted to a Masters program at a rather prestigious digital media school.

It's super exciting to see my family kind of breaking out of the norm and trying new things and taking risks. It's a challenge for all of them, but I think that is the best way to learn more about God is when we find ourselves challenged in our day to day lives and don't know how we'll make it without help from Him.

I'm sure there will be many more stories in the months to come about them as I continue my fight. I can't help but brag about some of the fun and amazing things my family is going to be engaged in. Ready? Set? Go!

P.s. if you want to buy a house in Bellevue, WA i know someone trying to unload one...

~B.
[ Prayer request? | Help Us? ]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***