Sunday, August 19

Id-y Bitty

By all accounts I should have had, and did really, have a pretty good day. The first half of it went well. We woke up, had a great breakfast prepared for us by the people we are staying with, we went to a church that we had never been to before and absolutely loved it, and then we had lunch with a co-worker of mine and his wife. It was a good morning and afternoon.

I came home, laid down, didn't fall asleep but when I got up it seemed to me like everything was wrong. Something that I had prepped last night for tonight's dinner failed miserably, my right arm has been killing me since this afternoon (I am sure the pain didn't help my attitude), and I felt like Lisa was nit picking everything I said.

Generally I have a very hard time staying angry... I just don't have enough to be really upset about, but for some reason it's really been hanging onto me this evening*. I guess writing about this serves three purposes: 1. Yes, I have times where I am upset about things. 2. I thought that maybe writing about it might help me and 3. I was wondering if you could pray for me. I never really know what is my own human failings (of which I am sure I have more than enough) and what is actually spiritual, but either way, I don't think asking for prayer for either of them would hurt me at all.


 * The level of these emotions feels about the same as when I start to get nervous for a plane flight two days ahead of time, before I have been thinking about it. I wonder if there isn't some connection between being upset that we have to return to Houston and medical "stuff" at the end of the week. If that's the case I guess my Ego will finally catch up with my Id in a few days. Thanks for the support...

~B.
[ Prayer request? | Help Us? ]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***