Tuesday, October 30

When you're up you're up

Hey Folks... haven't heard from me as of late because I got a cold a few days into being here in Colorado and have spent a sum total of five extra days in bed because of it. This is, of course, nothing I had planned. And I really didn't want to spend half of my time here in Colorado in bed, but it is what it is. I guess I just need to learn to ask people if they have been sick when I plan on visiting them, as few hours of hanging out with a friend might not be worth almost two weeks in bed sick.

That is really all I've been up to recently. Just trying to get rid of this cold. Thanks for the prayers and support!


~B.
[ Prayer request? | Help Us? ]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***