Thursday, August 22

You will not be Disappointed

While going through some boxes, I found this poem I wrote to Ben for his birthday last January:

  My Strong One
Your Spirit shines through your Frame
  Honed and simplified, purified

  You wonder what it means
  How long you'll make it
  What the price is of your pain
But your voice goes out all over the Earth
Speaking of God's provision and promise
Of the endurance of faith through adversity
Of blessings despite hardship
  And it makes a difference
While you lay
  And wait

Your dreams wait 
  Sometimes despair?
But God will raise them
  Phoenix dreams

You will not be Disappointed

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***