Sunday, March 24

Continued Adventures in Book Land:
So I'm "fluffing" books after we have closed tonight and I come accross a shelf in the Fiction and Liturature section that has NO (zip, zilch and zero) books on the shelf. Now, seeing this I could not let it pass me by. I went and got myself a nice scrap of paper and took out my trusty Pilot G-2 Pen (Courtesy of Costco (18 in one package!! (I go through one every 3 months)) and wrote the following:

"Brand New Invisible Books! Only $6.95! Get one before they are gone!"


~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***