Monday, March 25

Hmmm, I just got done watching the movie that Denzel Washington got an Oscar for. Training Day was quite honestly one of the worst movies I have ever seen. Granted it was different for Denzel to play that kind of role, but it ranks up there as being one of the worst movies I have ever seen.

Note to readers. Don't waste the time to rent the movie, and if you do, make sure that anyone who is offended by violence, drug use and language is out of earshot of the movie.

I might even ask for a refund on that at the movie store. I feel ill.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***